Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potential/effect for replicas?
(10-24-2021, 04:13 PM)Snake Wrote: I'd say Gae Bolg should be an improved version of Gae Baed, or interact with Cursed Wounds in some funny way.
I thought about it but decided that I'm not too sure about suggesting to make it resemble a better version of Gae Baed, given that they're two separate weapons despite their similar origin. And it would basically erase any reason the latter exists, however big or small. But I can think of a way this weapon interacts with Cursed Wound.

Quote:Gae Bolg: Debilitates an opponent suffering from Cursed Wound with a random hex status with a LV of 4 and a duration of 2, chances determined by Scaled SAN/2─may not be inflicted by the same status if it's still in effect. In addition, any attack from this weapon on those suffering from Cursed Wound inflicts them a Cursed Wound's LV/2% Fray with a duration of 3 before the damage is dealt. Can restore the duration of the Cursed Wound's status for every successful critical hit, but it can never go beyond its starting number.

Messages In This Thread
Potential/effect for replicas? - by Hiazro - 10-24-2021, 10:21 AM
RE: Potential/effect for replicas? - by Snake - 10-24-2021, 04:13 PM
RE: Potential/effect for replicas? - by Hiazro - 10-24-2021, 09:10 PM
RE: Potential/effect for replicas? - by Snake - 10-26-2021, 12:42 AM