Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defeat the Summoner User to defeat the Summons
(01-15-2022, 01:13 AM)HaTeD Wrote: hard disagree on emgimeer being left as is. they dont drain anything after the initial summon and give fp back in the form of a buff to be used to RESUMMON A BRAND NEW ONE at a lower cost.

Engineer bots have a huge up front cost, and the reduction in FP Cost to the next engineer bot is only obtained by actually walking over the scrap that is dropped on the ground, which is a further momentum investment.

Engineer's robots are fine by themselves, the FP costs are harsh but manageable, instead the up front strength of engineer's bots comes from the ridiculous interaction with Destiny and stat hard-caps past lvl 60. Seriously, Metalaegis has something like 3000-4000 effective health.

Back on topic with the thread, I will still stand by my previous post in that summons remaining after the summoner's death is pretty much thematic to them at this point, and should continue to remain their strong point, I will just very much re-state that FP Regeneration is halted upon death, severely chipping away at a Summoner's pool over time, unless of course they are not summoning as many youkai, leading into my next point about Bonders.

This becomes less of an issue for bonders who have less FP consumption thanks to Parted Pain and more powerful individual youkai, so at the very least Parted Pain should be removed from youkai upon the summoner's death, both to make it possible for them to KO an opponent and to increase the FP Drain again.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autumn's post:
  • Snake

Messages In This Thread
RE: Defeat the Summoner User to defeat the Summons - by Autumn - 01-15-2022, 02:28 AM