Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lantern Bearer QoL and SP adjustments
I was trying to use phoenix Talon, before I stopped playing. In its current form its fun but sorta uneffective (outside of Monk/elf combos, its decent there), cause its kinda hard to pull off and if LB isn't your MC you use way to many buffs/not momentum efficient and eats up MC passives.

So alone the fact that Eternal Flame doesn't need to be MC would help greatly with build variety. If you remove the damage buff though maybe adjust it to the base Phoenix talon, I think it has fairly limited condition to warrant the boost especially since it no longer triggers per Kick on rapid kick but splits the damage. Also sort of an old skill. Falcon Roar for example is alot more efficient/less limited.

Not entirely sure if the later suggested change really helps with a "Light LB" and Phoneix talon thing though, simply cause of swapping to Phoenix has this long CD (unless I am off on old infos here which is possible). Its still fun though.

Main thing that I noticed though is Eternal Flame level-> Isn't it based on the level of it how much Aura damage you do? If so, you certainly have to remember to adjust how that works, outside of that?

Yes PLEASE. I wanted to play an LB so often but always found it lacking for the mentioned reasons.

Messages In This Thread
Lantern Bearer QoL and SP adjustments - by Autumn - 04-06-2022, 07:46 AM
RE: Lantern Bearer QoL and SP adjustments - by Shujin - 05-23-2022, 12:22 PM