Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fortunite And You
I think fortunite, as it is now, might be the most wildly broken thing that I have ever seen in this game. Compare it to the likes of the mirrored enchant, which itself was considered too powerful and consequently nerfed. Mirrored usually panned out as a 1m guard for 10% extra dr and a 50% retaliation, which could be countered by ranged weapons as well as guard break and knock down, lacking as the chances for those last two may be. Fortunite gives 60% extra dr, doesn't even require an enchant slot, and has the massive added utility that comes with glancing absolutely everything. This covers any possible counter including evasion ignore, positive effect purges and evasion reductions/hit buffs. Even if it cost 3m this thing would be ridiculously overpowered.

I agree with Trex's idea at a stretch, making it cost 3m, only last for one attack and not glance evasion ignore. It still has absolutely no counter beyond evasion ignore, but this way simply carves out a niche as a way to muscle through or discourage the use of a powerful attack that you know is coming. I still think this is a little too powerful considering that it can be used on any build for the simple cost of an item slot, along with the fact that its still a pretty abusive edge case when used by tanks with no evade. Personally I would see it changed to a large evade buff that lasts for one attack and ignores the buff cap akin to a miragewalk buff on steroids, rather than a guaranteed glance. Given how free to use and widely available it is as a simple item rather than an equipment effect or class skill, I don't think it should have anything more than a situational niche.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sadbot's post:
  • Mewni

Messages In This Thread
Fortunite And You - by Trexmaster - 04-25-2022, 06:43 AM
RE: Fortunite And You - by Pyro - 04-25-2022, 07:01 AM
RE: Fortunite And You - by sadbot - 04-25-2022, 09:23 AM
RE: Fortunite And You - by Poruku - 04-25-2022, 04:04 PM
RE: Fortunite And You - by InsainArcaneBirdbrain - 04-26-2022, 02:46 AM
RE: Fortunite And You - by adamkad1 - 04-27-2022, 01:21 AM
RE: Fortunite And You - by Trexmaster - 04-27-2022, 04:39 AM
RE: Fortunite And You - by HaTeD - 04-27-2022, 05:11 AM
RE: Fortunite And You - by Snake - 04-28-2022, 01:21 PM