Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Portable Crafting Stations should NOT use Murai.
(04-26-2022, 08:53 AM)HaTeD Wrote: i see no harm in this with the game's current state. Korvara would be a different story kiss, however even if i agree taxes in general were a mistake when we have no player agency to accumulate it towards, it might impact the massive update negatively.

Honestly, while I'm not fond of the tax rates on certain goods (especially seeds and cooking), it's not an unsalvageable system as a sink. I actually would totally be for a system where the taxes goes towards something rather than vanishing into the void. Not entirely sure what should be rewarded, but it should be beneficial for all players on the server. Maybe something like festivals as a mechanical event every time a threshold is hit which has some exclusive or hard to find goods, and would be a cool place to hang out for the ic of the occasion.

While taxes are still a flawed system when it comes to newer players, at least the knowledge of it contributing to something would be better than knowing it's a waste. If the reward is desirable enough as well, it may serve as a more tempting sink for richer players who may spend more to make it happen with increased frequency. Off topic a but yes, but I rather have a system in place rather than seeing a donation item reward the rich further.
[Image: Rabbit.PNG]
[-] The following 1 user Likes InsainArcaneBirdbrain's post:
  • HaTeD

Messages In This Thread
RE: Portable Crafting Stations should NOT use Murai. - by InsainArcaneBirdbrain - 04-27-2022, 12:47 AM