Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Destruction-ing (Explosion)
Just because something has a counter, does't mean its balanced. Just because fire resistance is in theory one of the more easy ones to counter, it would STILL need very specific items or races.

And fire also has the most things that helps you by pass fire resist, by the by. Good luck building against hell fire explosions. That argumentation is flawed in a game that wants to inspire build variety and not force people to ALWAYS run fire resist else "your build sucks". that has nothing to do with the build, when a skill is simply overtuned and can also by pass you building against it, by simply equipping one item.

Everyone agrees dodge is terrible right now, in either side of the extremes, and most push against it. The reason why it even exists is because the other side of the spectrum pre GR2 of SWA Tanks was ridiculously overpowered as they only needed to build 4 stats in the most extreme cases. Vit,str, def and res. They had so high SWA that "Evasion" didn't even matter cause they still did more damage than those people could ever hope to achieve. And if it mattered they had a bunch of Evasion by pass skills that were more than enough to 1 turn kill most. Cooldown didn't even matter.
It was not fun, cause everyone started to run those. So it was just a slugfest. Everyone basically had the same build with mild alterartions depending on what flavour you wanted to run. Just who could unga bunga the hardest. And well it didn't get much better.

Skills that simply work in the vein of "Yeah I just don't play your game! I am comfortable with mine!" invalidate all the options that do have to build for it. And no that does not mean that someone elses build "sucks", it just means the skill makes it so that it does. You could argue that the other side would need to be changed, but usually changing few skills is easier. But change need to happen either way.

Messages In This Thread
Great Destruction-ing (Explosion) - by Autumn - 06-17-2022, 06:35 AM
RE: Great Destruction-ing (Explosion) - by Snake - 06-17-2022, 06:48 AM
RE: Great Destruction-ing (Explosion) - by Shujin - 06-17-2022, 06:10 PM
RE: Great Destruction-ing (Explosion) - by Shujin - 06-18-2022, 01:17 AM