Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[Korvara] Buff lootrates
"Your only avenue of loot are thus;
Fighting Mobs,
Looting Chests,
Non-blackbook Crafting.
You are at the whim of RNG on Korvara, and if other people do not have the items you are looking for, you are out of luck."

I can understand how getting exactly what you want out of the grind can be frustrating, but turbofarming the same dungeon over and over again isn't good for you OR effective. Loot is in a pretty good spot right now, and overtuning drops from bosses or otherwise could easily get out of hand.

Here's some tips on how not to drive yourself insane and be efficient on Korvara.

Do your boss rotations. By far the most effective and time-efficient way to get most anything, all you need to do is walk in a big 'ol circle and kill all four map bosses for their juicy loot tables. Usually, 2/4 of the bosses are active and ready to be shaken down for murai. I find that this takes about a half hour when you've got it down, and I've frequently found roleplay just walking around the map while doing them. This is the best way for a casual player or anyone shorted for time to get things.

My personal route is as follows;

Sea of Clouds > Azure Meteorite > (Greater Sending) Ice Palace > Terra Flama. Since Terra Flama is a tad annoying to get in and out of, I sometimes skip it or plume from inside once done.

Buddy up. While a full, four-man grinding party might not be the most engaging experience, I've found that a lot of the lone grinders running or sitting around dungeons would be happy to party up and kill some monsters for a bit. It's nothing special, but having a casual conversation while cleansing the area of mobs is a pretty comfy time; it's also a great way to meet new people and get your character some of those valuable early connections. 

Build luck. If your build can slot it, put 40 in. The effect luck has on drops cannot be overstated. For the aspiring turbofarmer, having luck should be a part of your build anyway if that's what you plan to do. This isn't a solution for anyone and everyone, but boss rotations are still highly effective for those looking for a quick buck and not a build change. 

Hope this helps.

Messages In This Thread
[Korvara] Buff lootrates - by Skullcatrons - 08-03-2022, 05:41 PM
RE: [Korvara] Buff lootrates - by Raigen.Convict - 08-03-2022, 05:53 PM
RE: [Korvara] Buff lootrates - by Collector - 08-04-2022, 08:29 AM
RE: [Korvara] Buff lootrates - by Skullcatrons - 08-04-2022, 10:43 AM
RE: [Korvara] Buff lootrates - by Collector - 08-04-2022, 10:58 AM
RE: [Korvara] Buff lootrates - by FaeLenx - 08-04-2022, 10:49 AM
RE: [Korvara] Buff lootrates - by Snake - 08-04-2022, 11:30 AM
RE: [Korvara] Buff lootrates - by Senna - 08-04-2022, 08:06 PM
RE: [Korvara] Buff lootrates - by Shujin - 08-04-2022, 06:02 PM
RE: [Korvara] Buff lootrates - by Autumn - 08-04-2022, 06:07 PM