Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ether Winvitation
if you put it on a cooldown you can't have awesome last stand moments In pve or group fights.

And you can just as easily make unmarkable unremovable by OTHER CLASS interactions.
As far as I'm aware, Unmarkable is a buff. That shouldn't be removable by anything but Null Shell, and that's getting changed.
Given that the update is nearly here, I find it prudent to mention this is still a glaring issue. Ghosts. Ghosts everywhere.
What are we going for again? Basic Hit damage amplified by your (HP lost percentage)%?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Either a flat damage reduction to 75 per level, or 100/200/300/400/500 damage times a multiplier based on how low your health is. (Example: 500/1000 health does less damage than 5/505)
I agree with Kameron, Ether invitation is a free win against most people and serves as a serious bummer in team fights when vs tanks with over 1000 HP and DEF/RES.
Well, I do agree with the fact it needs more an adjustment than a 'simple cooldown and call it a day'. Ghost is way too strong in it's current state.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I like how it's strong but it should be more of a clutch move rather than a guaranteed winvitation which can be extremely easily spammed.

It is extremely strong accompanied with all the other Ghost skills and seriously needs turning down.

The fact that you work so hard taking someone down to low hp is literally a gamble is terrible and just encourages 1 pump dump builds to one shot your opponent.
[Image: tenor.gif]
Pity bump. Dev how about changing the damage to dark damage to fit with the ghost theme you had in mind for the class?

I believe that the lore you set for the class takes priority over silly balance.
[Image: tenor.gif]
uh no, then it will lose 30% of its damage and become a momentum tax.