Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Non-Resistant
Here's the thing, and I'll try to keep this as brief as possible. SANC gives HP and FP, elemental res, and status res. FAI gives crit evade, FP, status res. And resistance just grants dark attack and magical defense, I don't mind SANC and FAI's additives, but, lets take this a step further. I think giving 1% status resis to RES is about as 'game changing' as WIL gaining elemental attack to every stat, because form the shit that gives Status Resis:

- Aptitude technically gives status resist since it provides +1 SANC and Faith every six points.

- Sanctity gives 2% status resis, elemental res, and HP and FP.

- Faith gives 1% status resis, crit evade, and FP.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut that's just me. :ok_hand:
[Image: jBTJOXi.png]
Y'all heard Dev.

I would say make LUC influence for both sides (1% status inflict/status resist) but, *shrug*. I tried suggesting this before and everybody ate me alive because it would be 'lol op', so I'll just keep quiet after this small remark.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
The only reason I'd say no to LUC being that stat is because it already influences so much. It impacts drop rate, crit, crit evade, evade, hit, etc. Adding both inflict/resist would make that even worse. Plus in all honesty, I don't think the game needs to raise status inflict of all things.
Discord: Selfish Gene#0139
[Image: lClrhgZ.png]
I would just say to swap the formula for Status Resistance from 2 per SAN and 1 per FAI, and make it 2 per FAI and 1 per SAN.
That suggestion was brought up previously in the thread by I believe Spo and Chaos. While it is a suggestion, I don't really think that fixes the issue whatsoever. If we were to keep it a 2:1 ratio, I'd still rather it be SAN because more races/builds benefit from SAN than FAI.

Disclaimer: I still want it to be 1:1:1 with RES but I digress.
Discord: Selfish Gene#0139
[Image: lClrhgZ.png]