OOC Thing recovered 48 HP.
OOC Thing recovered 25 FP.
OOC Thing's turn.
OOC Thing recovered 44 HP.
OOC Thing recovered 23 FP.
OOC Thing's turn.
OOC Thing recovered 40 HP.
OOC Thing recovered 21 FP.

Spirit Jar is definitely the best item in the game right now, letting you heal a ridiculous amount of HP/FP and remove negative status effects for almost no Momentum.

Apparently it might've been secretly changed to only consume one spirit when used, since more than a few people remember it using all of them?
I didn't notice this until a few hours ago, and I use it on 4 characters.

Either way, it's absolutely ridiculous right now. I strongly suggest changing it to consume all spirits when used.
Agreed. Not sure why it was changed, but I don't really think it's nice. I'm pretty sure it used all spirits before.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
What the other two said, pretty much.
I can confirm it was -definitely- consuming all spirits when used before, and none of the patch notes since it was released stated this was changed, as far as I'm aware.

The description of the skill does state it only uses one, but...due to its effects, that's just too overbearing.
It consuming all spirits was likely a bug related to the arrows issue, where they would expire after being fired (probably because they're both status effects with infinite duration). I -can- change it to consume all spirits when you use the Spirit Eater skill; not sure if that will straight up kill the item or not, since the only stacking benefit it gives are to Redtails. But I don't mind making the change either way.
Getting max stacks compared to one would still more than double the healing it gives, so..

I'd definitely say change it.
It will not kill it, a 1 momentum 1 time heal for having an accessory slot taken up does not kill the item do not worry.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
Or make it like Silvermists? 15 spirits to heal once, or something like that.
(I'm pretty blind-posting here because I never grasped one yet, so I'm assuming it stacks like Vampire's essence.)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Don't bump topics that have already outlived their usefulness.