Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flotterment moved to Archer Class
Well, it would be more useful for the ranged to open a gap as a reward for managing to dodge that 3x Charged Sharpened Borneblood Excel Hasta's Colouir. Iunno, random bad idea I had that could be good looking.

Or keep Flotterment (Which isn't bad itself, I mean, it's a Duelist reaction skill to chain a side/sillcut, still fancy on it's way and I like it.) and add something like 'Backstep' passive reaction skill to Archer Class, which simply makes the dodger step away by one tile from a basic attacker (Doesn't trigger with Evasion/Doesn't offer any bonuses, simply moves away.)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Considering the heavy synergy arbalest has with both duelist promotions (Especially Keyshot + Fleur,) martial artist (crane hop and high skill for meditate, in addition to having access to Bare Fists + Ghosthands if you want to forego cannon skills) as well as all soldiers, especially Cobra Demon hunter, I've gotta say, "just use a subclass that can evade/ 1M movement if you need it." The archer classes are already very good on their own merits, they don't need this as well.
*loud burp*