Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't hear you!
So, can knocking on a door be global throughout that house floor? I'm sure this was mentioned in the past but, honestly seems like it should be a thing.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Define 'global throughout the house'. And do you really want those darn kids trolling you by going around knocking on all your doors and spamming your chatbox?
There's a 'kick' and 'bar' feature, to be fair here.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
Let's be real, we can bar those who do that intentionally from the home, and most people are civil enough for that, at the least there should be some sort of accessory that allows you to know on that entire floor someone's at the front door, because not everyone's livingroom is even within shout distance... Also you asked 'define what you mean 'global throughout the house' when I specifically stated throughout THAT house floor... That single floor, not upstairs or downstairs, just that floor. Sorry if I seem cynical about it, just clarifying because you asked.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
I'm sorry Raigen, but I'd have to go with a negatory on wanting to see this be a feature.

I'm fairly certain what Spo meant by the kick/bar feature is that it shows the house guests for -all- floors (so you can technically see when you have visitors if you regularly refresh this).
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
I mean to Dev's comment, Exxy, however I am impartial to whether this is a thing or not, seems like a small quality of life change that benefits some and annoys others.
How about a Bell instead?
An item you can place at the front and people can ring, which gives a sound to the counterpart of that bell which you could put in your living room or what not?

This way, when you feel like you need it, you can put it down. While the others that would be annoyed by it simply leave it out. *Shrugs*
A better solution yes, I'd like to see that as a furniture item.
Hello there,

To be honest, the bell item with a counterpart or 'current-house-global' sound would be interesting.

Then you can either remove it or disable the bell (if you're the owner or one of those people with permissions in the house) when you don't want it to make sound.

Kind regards,
DJScias
I'm the host of Sigrogana Legend 1 & 2, if something is wrong you can contact me on Discord @ DJScias#0812.
(Keep it to emergencies only please.)
A bell seems like a better idea than making all the doors loud. If someone icons it, I'll do the rest.