Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Party sizes
four is too small, many people seem to be trying to get into bigger groups, a party cap of five or six should be made to help attend for these small armies.
Four is fine tbh. Parts of the game (the arena, dungeon difficulty) would fall apart if you could party with five/six people. Besides, the HUD only has space for four party members.
That depends on your screen resolution. On my screen it looks like you could easily fit 5-6.

That said, I understand your concerns about difficulty, but at the same time, it doesn't make sense from an RP perspective that a group of people all going somewhere to do the same thing need to split into multiple teams instead of working as a cohesive whole.
*loud burp*
I'd say that a 6 man party size would be the best from both a mmo/power rangers look at it

theres always 5-6 power rangers
I wouldn't mind 5 being the limit, the player base grows bigger each day, saying the interface doesn't enable this is implying that the interface can't be tweaked to accommodate for that.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
I also agree on five. Anything more and mobs of players could get unbalanced for certain PvP situations.

Edit: Maybe four for the normal max, but KO'd PCs in PvP can be double-clicked, and be sent a request to be switched out with a PC outside the fight? Of course, if this happens, the PC who switched out can't join the fight after that.
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]
If we up the party size limit I would enjoy to see a scaled monster amount in mobs per PC.

Either way, I'd be up to see an increase (probably no more than 5 like the others have already said).
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Agreed with 5 people. (+1)
We League of Sigrogana now bois. I call top lane.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
+1
If snake's top, I'll take support. (Cause Grand Summoner Priest is already like a jack of all trades support)
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
*leaves the topic because MOBAs are not their thing*
*loud burp*