Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Talent Enchantments
Since Part 2 of the Great Reckoning is on the way, I figured I'd post a few tweaks to some enchantments that would be affected by the changes.

Pocketed: Increases Packrat talent's effective Level by 2. -> +5 Battle Weight, +5 Encumbrance

Tannin's: +30 FP, Increases Capacity talent's effective Level by 1. -> +30 FP, +3 Magic Armor, 3 FP Regen

Leviathan's: +30 HP -> +30 HP, +3 Armor, 3 HP Regen

(I know this one didn't have a Talent associated with it but Leviathan's has pretty much fallen out of use because of Gigantic and since I'm suggesting a tweak to Tannin's, I figure Leviathan's might as well get the same treatment.)

Warwalk: Increases March talent's effective Level by 1. -> Recover 1 HP per step taken, works inside and outside of battle

Reaper's: +1 Power, +5 Critical, Increases Harvest talent's effective Level by 1 -> +1 Power, +5 Critical, +10% Critical Damage

Thieving: Increases Steal's success rate by 5%, Increases Security talent's effective Level by 1 -> Increases Steal's success rate by 10%, Increases Lockpicking success rate by 10%

Firejewel: +2 STR, Increases Pyromancy talent's effective Level by 1 -> +2 STR, +3 Fire ATK

Geojewel: +2 DEF, Increases Geomancy talent's effective Level by 1 -> +2 DEF, +3 Earth ATK

Icejewel: +2 SKI, Increases Cyromancy talent's effective Level by 1 -> +2 SKI, +3 Ice ATK

Windjewel: +2 CEL, Increases Aeromancy talent's effective Level by 1 -> +2 CEL, +3 Wind ATK

EDIT: Added what the old effects did and I realized I forgot Thieving was a thing too... kinda iffy on the effect though.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
Could you list Before and After please?

But yes, I agree these probably could stand to be changed. If they don't give a free "Rank" to the applicable talents they already apply to Pre-GR Batch 2 (meaning Warwalk and others; which could get a little wonky to incorporate).

EDIT: Small adjustments made.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
http://sl2.wikia.com/wiki/Gear_Enchantments

Old gear enchantments.

As for this, I can be down for this.
I'm a big fan of every single one of these.
About the jewel enchants- If they are going to give +stat and +e.attack that connects to that stat, we should have more jewel enchants for about every stat and it's element, I think.
ALL OF MY 'YES'! Gdi, some buffs to those would be gold. (+2)

"Exxy" Wrote:(meaning Warwalk and others; which could get a little wonky to incorporate).
And if by wonky you mean 'Teleport won't apply this', yes, it will. So predictable.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I am pretty much all for each of the ideas given for the enchantments. However I am skeptical on Warwalk. Gaining HP just by walking around in a battle seems.. strange, to me? It seems fine out of battle, but within one just sounds off-putting to my ears. Or, at the very least, it shouldn't apply to 'Teleport Move', sort of like how Thunder Hooves require actual movement to gain their charges. If it works at least akin to that? +1
[Image: PersonalNecessaryArmyworm-size_restricted.gif]
Dyrnwyn, ERUPT, and IGNITE!
All my yes as well, Reaper is actually desirable from the looks of it now. Thooough, I am skeptical about war-walk, 1 hp per step isn't that bad if it's only up to like, 15, and since from what I hear, movement is overall getting nerfed, I guess it won't be too bad.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
I imagine the way Warwalk would work in combat is basically the same as how you'd gain Electrocharges by Moving with Thunder Hooves.

The reason it affects mid-combat is because it doesn't do anything now, which pretty much means you wouldn't really use it for any reason during a fight.

I suppose an alternative effect could be Warwalk simply increasing your Move by 1 or 2 if people aren't that keen on the idea.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
Sounds fine to me. Personally think that the elemental jewels are a little weak for a Torso enchantment, kinda would like seeing them in other equipment aswell, but doesn´t matter.

What about the Charisma enchantment tho? Waiting for it till the Talent comes out for the GR2?