Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kraken Has Taken Over
[Image: 65c49c40576f558c0dafb43fe0eaf260.png]

With the advent of 1.62d BYOND BETA test, uh. . . Well, it seems as though whatever protection Mercala may have cast over her Church expired, because it's snowing within the Church, and along the non-existent borders.

It's a mess, and it needs to be cleaned up. Kraken is being really petty.

You can probably replicate this by letting it snow in Lispool and then waltzing right in. Could be a BYOND bug, though -- or a run-time error, one of the two. I tried re-logging and this fixed it. . . But conveniently enough, the snow had stopped falling in that same moment, so. . .

EDIT: Okay, so it's pretty much snowing in every building in Lispool. I'm no longer sure if this is me or BYOND, or server-side. Would be great if someone else tested this, too.

EDIT (again): Okay, so maybe this might be just on my side -- but if it can affect me, it might be able to affect another as well. The snow overlay has stuck to me completely. Unsure if this does so with rain, as well.

Too Many Edits: Okay, so this isn't just me -- it happened to someone else with the rain overlay.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
I can confrim that this pretty much happens with every weather effect, Snow in Lispool, sandstorm In Laws End.
Test again in the next update, I messed up when I added one of the new preferences.
I have carried the rain from Tannis, all the way through the Majistra teleport to Cellsvich, and into Zeo's shop.
It stayed with me through a whole BDP, and even in battle.