Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Public Service Announcement* Bugged Quick-bar skills.
Certain skills and abilities when placed in the quick access bar at the bottom of the screen for battle and used specifically FROM there cause various issues. I personally now have a bonder that has a permanently bugged install due to this.

Steps:
1: Have a single youkai and place 'Install' in the quick-select bar. I specifically placed this skill at slot 9
2: Use said skill in battle by hitting the 9 key or clicking it.
3: You now have a bugged character and a glitched out version of install with no visual overlay, no name, and the effect simply says 'Install' without mentioning the youkai's race.
4:You can also summon the youkai still as normal while this false install is in effect.

I have also heard various reports of Basic attack skills bugging out using this as well including something along the lines of gun based weapons gaining the range of a 'Jackhammer'.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
If this is an actual thing, it's better off sent to Dev in a private message than broadcasting it on the forums (sorry for responding off-topic).
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
I can't really replicate this offline so try again in 1.73b.
I got a chance to try it again, apparently it is now fixed thankfully. But the quick-bar bug is still rather disturbing.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Isn't it fixed? What do you mean?
When I say fixed, I meant the bugged out install, the hotbar bug with basic attacks and certain abilities not working properly is not.
Then post a new bug report with details on what isn't fixed, please.