Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the rest of the world
I feel there isn't enough merit to be anywhere outside of the empire as of now.

Make the arena a travelling service.
It spends x months of the calendar in each location.

3months in the empire, 3 months in kyesei, 3 months in gold, and then 3 months in Lordwain.

Events in other lands.

Attacks from the deep forest in Kyesei. Attacks of snow monsters in Lispool. Bandit raids in gold and the empire.
I've suggested something like that somewhere, uh. http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.p...634#p20290 Here, though what I said seems to be post-beta plannings.

I'd love to see the Arena going around the world from time to time, it being stationary in Sigrogana adds too much emphasis on everybody being caged in the main land, and people often never leave because they lack reasons to.

Sigrogana is where the main 'meeting central' (Arena) is located, Sigrogana is where the Black Beasts attack, Sigrogana is where we have Fishing Contest, Sigrogana is where everybody spawn when they exit Pink's Pub, Sigrogana is where we have Argentyle, Sigrogana is where we have the Emperor, Sigrogana is where we meet Kinu for the first time, Sigrogana is where the city is divided in three other maps, Sigrogana is the name of the game, Sigrogana this, Sigrogana that.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

;___;
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
So when do we get Karaten so we can enter the deepwood and see giant bug monsters?
Jokes aside, I support diversifying the continents, I have a house icly in Oniga and because of the lack of events there... I don't exactly visit it often but I do have rp there. (Not like you think, get your head out the gutter.)
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
But do you have good and quality content outside whatsoever you do behind the screen with your chars in Oniga and outside your home every single time you log in 24/7 until you log out, like Sigrogana offers?

Sigrogana too OP, pls nerf.
It's kinda saddening that Sigrogana gets all the attention, during events and the Arena itself.
I've always wanted my favorite city (Chaturanga) to get some love, so yes please.
Out of popularity, I can bet Chaturanga trumps over Oniga. It is pretty much the best, most spacey city we have in the whole game, a city that can easily be more lively with like 50-70 players lurking around. (Or even being statues)

If we are to just move the Arena to somewhere, make it stationary at north of the city's map, instead of the overworld.

And if we need IC reasons? The constant attacks and lack of safety in Sigrogana's lands. A lot of GM-made events already gave Tarson enough reason to migrate from the most fucked up place in the whole world. But he can't move because we/the GMs hold no rights over Tarson's opinion and will to move away.

Trust me, it won't be a waste of time to do this.
Perhaps make it so every other fishing contest happens in chaturanga

and we could have different species of fish there too.
Different species of fish in other continents would also imply new Culinary recipes.
yep which makes sense..., cultural dishes

Fish type for chaturanga
Cod, Haddock, Sturgeon, Mackerel, Sardine, Crab, Lobster

New lure type same order
Sausage bait, french fry bait, Royal bait, Holy bait, Tin can bait, Crab pot, Lobster pot.
Now where are the icons?