Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silence Spirit
Silent Spirit should probably break things such as invocations and guard since it is forcing somebody to attack you, would this be fine?
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
Hexer really doesn't need any buffs. Balance is more important than thematics.

I'm fully against this.
Its not about if Hexer is strong or not its about making a less than useful skill a bit more useful, currently it's only use is for forcing someone to take your curses, which is pretty good itself to be fair.

Hexer is in a way more fair spot since the WO nerfs, I don't think there's much issue here.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
Invoking in enemy range is just asking for trouble, this skill isn't exactly overbearing, and Hexer already has access to Silence anyway.

I dig it.
Thing is, if the enemy retaliates with a Critical Hit, they 'gain' momentum while Invoking. SO. Is there even an argument here?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
If the enemy hits you with a critical hit from you using silent spirit on them whilst invoking... Said person still loses their invocation, and mana.

A hefty chunk of mana.

I see no reason why this would harm the game, since hardly anyone uses silent spirit.
I like it. We could use another method to break invocations now that people can 100% shield against damage-breaks.

EDIT: Guard-breaking, not so much though.
A bit too powerful IMO.
Silent Spirit LV5 - Able to break invocations and guard, but costs 5M?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
No
silent spirit doesn't need to be nerfed so it can have this stupid buff.

I use silent spirit for a completely different annoying reason, riposte and voltiger stacking.