Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out with the old, in with the new [Special Arrows bug?]
[Image: 4956f4b1fa.png]

(Loading new arrows discards the old ones and resets if the same type)

this implies that if you were at 1 LV of special arrows, and use special arrows again, then it would reset the LV back to 7 right?

But currently if you have special arrows status up, and use the special arrows skill, it will remove the status, and cause you to have to use special arrows again.

To replicate:
Have any special arrows status
Use a special arrow skill
Watch status disappear instead of being reset

I'm just wondering if this is a bug or a typo.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
The way it works in the code currently seems to be if you are loading the same kind of arrows, to discard them. I guess this was intended to be if you want to get rid of all your special arrows and just use normal ones. It could be changed to simply reset your stock of special arrows, but that would also come at the cost of no longer being able to use 'normal' ones.
Then just add a command, that costs 0m or something, that lets you discard 'special arrows' if you have one of the status effects that GIVE you special arrows.
I don't think there's much downside to using the elemental arrows other than maybe hitting a resist, maybe you can just be granted the skill 'remove arrows' while under a special arrow status effect, or it just refreshes anyway, could be a downside to the arrows too.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]