Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small Youkai Related ideas
I had a thought regaurding the fairy race of youkai. If they're going to be as squishy as they are (Cept Asrai) then they should reflect this with better evade stats then, maybe a built in Rogue Evasion but also maybe some sort of passive to halve the effectiveness of the hp scale on Asrai with its high vitality. The effect I thought of for the other two is that they gain evade equal to their level.

On a seperate note, Summon Storm I feel would be used a little more often if it got changed to, for maybe 2 rounds lower the maintenance cost of youkai. That would make it more appealing to use but since I also know this'd be overwhelming to suddenly pull out in a fight, I figured why not make it a rank C invocation on top of this to allow for it to still be easily counterable. Most people if left open for 2 rounds will easily die anyway so it keeps it strategic but also gives a benefit over normal summoning making it actually appealing to use.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
I feel as if Summon storm's FP cost should be equal to the amount of Youkai it summons

So at rank 1 when it summons 2 youkai it should cost 10FP, going up by 5 per rank.

Also summon storm should summon the youkai in your general vicinity, instead of in random spots on the map, this causes youkai to die too fast.

Also the fairies have 200 health, they don't survive, they just need to get bulkier since youkai need to live at least 2 hits or they're no better than if the summoner themself just casted the abilities, and we all know how problematic that's gotten so far.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
Actually I like spoops idea of summon storms spell cost equalling the youkai summoned, rank 5 30 fp instead of 45 and white spirit 35. I also believe personally Phase Python needs a bit of a buff regaurding its basic attack damage since all it has going is basic attacks with a CHANCE to poison, so if the enemy has enough status resist it's pretty much worthless.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water