Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youkai Stacking
You can stack one youkai inside yourself if they end their turn next to you. Just move inside the summoner. Although I'm sure there's a good reason for this. You can abuse this with the overpowered class (worse than hexer!) called tactician.

1. Put formations
2. Stack Youkai in you.
3. Profit from formations counting it as in the tile.

Now at first its not too scary. But what if there were 3 summoners (lolsummoners) that stacked youkai in them? It would count as 6 tiles worth of people!

Also evidens. I'm using a white spirit for volley formation so I got 30 crit per mob on the tiles. You can see the ice dragon inside the prinny.

[Image: ZrkXr4i.png]
[Image: mAVQI8R.png]

Tactician buff when. I'm shooting myself in the leg here for attention to tactician ;-;
[Image: tenor.gif]
You shouldn't be able to move into the tile of another unit. Can you explain how to reproduce it and if it works for anything but Youkai/etc?
It doesn't work for anything but youkai but essentially ever since the patch that made it so youkai do not ignore traps anymore, youkai with total control can walk into the player if they begin their turn right next to the player.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
To reproduce just make sure the youkai starts next to the summoner, and then movement will do the job.
[Image: tenor.gif]
Does the youkai need to be facing a certain way?