Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martial Monks
Can Monk's skills, Dragon Gale and Terra Strike, actually be more impactful in melee than what they are right now?

Here's what I suggest:

Quote:- Dragon Gale's melee combo, the first hit is Blunt and lifts the enemy Airborne, the second is Wind physical damage (Normal Damage + 50% Wind ATK).

- Terra Strike's can target yourself (or the tile below the Monk), if you do so, you'll punch the ground releasing a shockwave of Earth physical damage (Normal Damage + 50% Earth ATK) in a 2 tile ranged circle around the Monk, applying the slow to all targets hit and breaking the tile under you.

In addition to this:

Quote:Can the dragons both have 80% (+10% Scaled Weapon Attack, to a total of 130% Scaled Weapon Attack at Rank 5) as their damage, instead of this being Terra Strike only?

As for why I'm suggesting this, is just because Terra Strike/Dragon Gale's melee hits are too much of a lackluster and flashy the way they are right now, different from what they used to be, so why not something extra for Monks who don't like throwing Dragons at people?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
(Bump with a small edit to fit in a mistake I've posted in Bug Reports, thinking a discussion about Dragon Gale's scaling was done in the past.)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]