Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I must pray
Just thought it'd be neat if some of the other races that got left out had prayer tools.

Blessing of Arcana - Grants X WIL based on level. For Liches increases the 50% FP bonus by LV%.

Blessing of Enma - Increases magic defense by LV%. For Reapers increases power of holy enchanted weapons by level.

Blessing of the Mechana Forest - Grants LV% Fire and Ice resistance. For Mechanations decreases lightning weakness by LV%.

Blessing of Grey Eyes - Increases hit rate by LV%. For Oracles increases critical rate by LV%. These effects are doubled if under blind status.

Blessing of the Dark Zone - Grants darkness resistance based on LV%. For Shaitan increases damage on feared opponents by LV%.

Blessing of the Forest Spirit - Increases Earth attack by lvl. For Doriads creates an extra flower when using Song of Nature.

Blessing of Umbra - Increases Light resistance by LV%. For Umbrals increases power of dark domain spells by lvl.
As much as it would be neat, I don't think this would fit. Blessing are from gods, not locations.
What Lone said, and... I really don't feel like there should ever be any blessing associated with Corrupted. It just sounds ridiculous, given their backgrounds.

Edit: To further that point, actually, Reapers are the only ones there who should get any sort of credit to them. Everything else in that list is an unnatural occurrence, thus why there is no god nor blessing to give them favor.
[Image: 43061579a09db588952b04fe4c658928.png]
"Nanovelich" Wrote:What Lone said, and... I really don't feel like there should ever be any blessing associated with Corrupted. It just sounds ridiculous, given their backgrounds.

Edit: To further that point, actually, Reapers are the only ones there who should get any sort of credit to them. Everything else in that list is an unnatural occurrence, thus why there is no god nor blessing to give them favor.

I understand that most of them need a god or patron but you can always make them an entity instead, existing outside of the god realm. For example I can see Arcana being a neutral entity of focus or Umbra actually being an existing god of shadows and darkness. The Mechana Forest itself can be an entity on its own.
Most of those would become 'mandatory' for some races suggested, especially that Mechanation one. Prayers shouldn't be meta and more a small bonus to certain followers (even though this fact will never stop powergamers). And Gray Eyes. Boy. Lack of high Scaled LUC is what 'sort of' balances the Void Assassin Oracles, imagine with extra crit and hit on top of it? Yeowch.

Let's not buff Naoya.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Prayers should be stuck to certain gods, that being said I don't think even Enma counts as that.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
Wyverntouch buff when? Actually wait that's a bad idea, but that brings up a good point, what other prayer items are we missing for the various other races?
[Image: jBTJOXi.png]
Mechanations and Reapers don't have patron gods. The only thing that really serve as a 'Patron God' for Corrupted is Iahsus, and even then, that's a very loose application of the term. Liches.... Why even.

That being said, Forest Spirit does sound neat. I'd sooner attribute it to Isesip, however.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye