Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crates Accessable or not!?
Flipping do it.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Oh and just to point out, I'm not completely against protection from stuff, I just like mechanics behind theft, not glitches that allow theft.

It'd give the guards a good middle ground, People to arrest, but not kill.

Make the sentence for theft hard labour in a minigame at the fort, make several npc markets pick pocketable, with a spot chance to get caught. Make fight spawners like the jammer cave in all cities, that sick guard fights on players with the the thief tag turned on, losing a fight to them spawns you in a jail cell at the fort, Guard players can join in on the side of the guard npcs (up to 4 players) and players that join the thief get the thief tag, Thief fights would be marked on the map with a money bag, stolen goods can be sold in laws end or dormeho's shady shop.
"Ranylyn" Wrote:It's gotten to the point where they need to Skype/Discord me to get me to let them in since I need to leave the house locked from the outside, because SOMEONE (I wish I had a way of knowing WHO) always leaves the front door into the actual house (the entrance leads to the yard) unlocked, and people OOCly snoop around for free loot.
This could very well just be the bug of doors being unlocked upon reboot, thats what happens to my house everytime aswell.

And if we have actually IC mechanics behind it and it all actually happens IC, and there are no bugs that make this easy, then heck I don´t mind that at all. At the moment I am however just interest to combat that bug and make it easier as an houseowner to manage things.