Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creeping Paranoia
I feel like shaitans should be immune to ill will as a wound, I don't know exactly what Ill Will implies but it seems like a paranoia type of thing and as we know, Shaitans aren't exactly scared of anything outside of the dark zone.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
Ill Will is just ill will, I imagine you could interpret it any number of ways, to be honest. Shaitans are corrupted, aside, and have a rather shattered psyche. If anyone would be vulnerable to things like mental suggestion from supernatural forces, it'd be them.
Ill will as a whole is extremely underwhelming and I'd suggest it be made a little tougher of an injury.

For instance my Onigan uses prayer tools, so their mental stamina is always usually tapped out (Especially considering they are BDPing a lot and rely on their prayer boost more than they should) if I just happen to get ill will, it's treated and cured in pretty much seconds even with mental stamina being tapped out. It's at the point where I simply sigh with how trivial having its effects on my character are because they simply cure it instantly.

It should have a % chance based on perhaps scaled WIL of the effect being cured when treated (if there isn't one already) that way it would become an actual issue for someone to be hit with instead of just laughing off suddenly becoming irritable. Making it a little closer akin to other injuries or wounds. Not everyone in Sigrogana should be powering through being affected by evil spirits as if it were nothing, they should take a more serious debuff from the misfortune of running through a spirit cluster and getting their asses merked by spirits for disturbing them. Right now, Ill will is nothing more than an inconvenience on a player's chat bar.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: mQMYHlv.png]
There's a whole different thread about Ill Will. The tl;dr is I don't really want to make it, a minor flavor 'wound', any more prominent.