Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exotic Cloth
It seems like cloth materials other than snakescale don't have relilable way to be gathered efficiently, at the moment its just open a brown chest and pray it has the cloth type you're looking for.

Is there any system that can be put in place that'd allow gathering of specific cloth nodes easier? Such as with ores only dropping from their dungeon types, snakescale, and being able to craft pages with ore + paper?

One of my tailors suffers on gathering any source of pureprint, which is apparently needed for a lot of it's recipes.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
I can see cloth types being made by putting an ore + cotton together through alchemy even though that's kind of tedious. Maybe a caravan salesperson could sell them at randomly generated numbers. I'd like any system no matter what it is.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
Or just Magic Mud. It's magic, it ain't gotta explain shit.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
What if we made the more elusive materials available through a mercantile 'minigame'? A mix of Elona/Mabinogi's commerce system, with players shipping packages between nations (likely by land/sea) that will, with successful delivery, open up limited stocks of various materials in the appropriate shops.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
That sounds like a lot of work to program in, but it's a neat idea.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
That was one of the intentions of the caravans, is that they would go around and deliver materials (provided they weren't pillaged), but that all got put on the backburner.