Poll: What would you like to see the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Alstalsia
25.58%
11 25.58%
Doraington
9.30%
4 9.30%
Donation Items
2.33%
1 2.33%
New Tower Floor
18.60%
8 18.60%
Reputation Spending
9.30%
4 9.30%
Service Stalls
4.65%
2 4.65%
New Weapon Potentials
9.30%
4 9.30%
New Talent Subpaths
13.95%
6 13.95%
New Raid Boss Event
2.33%
1 2.33%
Clinic'likes'
4.65%
2 4.65%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future Updates Poll (Part 2)
Reposting this now that Ranger was released.

This is just a simple poll to help me decide on what I want to focus my time on for the next few updates. I'll give a brief description of what can be expected of in each entry.

Alstalsia - This would be the capital city on the continent. I would probably make the overworld map for Alstalsia a little bit larger, and it would include things you'd expect in a new town like new NPC/shops, player housing, and so on.
Doraington - Similar to the above, this would be a new town near Cellsvich that would have new NPC/shops/player housing, and maybe some other things.
Donation Items - Most likely an expansion for the golden items to include some tools, as well as some cosmetic stuff like new borders and/or backgrounds for profiles.
New Tower Floor - Much like the first floor, with different battles. The reward would be a Vorpal catalyst.
Reputation Spending - New shops in each region that let you use your accumulated reputation as currency for some unique items/benefits.
Service Stalls - These would be things that let you set up a stall in a town that people could use as an NPC 'shop'. For example, you could set up a stall for Enchantment, where you charge a fee to enchant someone's items for them using your enchant skill.
New Weapon Potentials - More weapon potentials for existing weapons.
New Talent Subpaths - A few new talent subpaths for existing talents. (Combat Drilling, Archery, Spiritualism, and Maintenance all have some ones in my big list. Some of these may tie into service stalls, however.)
New Raid Boss Event - Would work similarly to Seto. Rewards may include new items as well as the existing rewards (Chimeric Eyes).
Clinic'likes' - These would be similar to the clinic in Dormeho, where you can accept a request to either deliver an item or do something else simple.

---

You can pick up to two. Results of the poll will be considered but are not guaranteed, so keep that in mind.
New Tower Floor - I'M BORED, I NEED MORE CHALLENGES. I WANNA GO HIGHER ON TARTARUS AND MEET PROFESSOR PINK THEN QUESTION 'WHY ARE WE STILL HERE?! JUST TO SUFFER!?'.

New Weapon Potentials - Mainly more potentials for the 1* weapons. I'm curious about what would be their gimmick. (Maybe UL% EXP gain?)

By the way, I appreciate that you're doing those polls. Feels kind of nice to decide the priority of things, and of course, know how the game's development is walking forth to.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
More tower bosses would be wonderful, I'm sort of hoping to see stuff like SL1 bosses revisited or more gimmicky challenges.

I also voted for Alstalsia because that's been an anticipated continent for us to visit for ages.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
I voted Alstalsian and reputation spending, i'm curious how that'd be implimented, I already know that the tower is getting new stuff eventually.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
I voted for Alstalsia and Doraington, because I feel that this will further enrich the worlds and potentially divide the community so that it can be conquered--- I mean have more area diversity for roleplay.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Side-note. I think voting for places is quite not as productive as voting for things that will impact us directly (i.e tower, pvp, items, pve... Things we use on a daily basis.) because... Well, look: The playerbase won't want to be out of Sigrogana because Sigrogana has everything they want. Black Beasts, Arena and Training Day, Colossal Tower and mainly, where all the story happens and new players spawn...

I'd only be more supportive if those had more features to offer, and strong reasons to make us stay around. An arena of its own is a good start. (Chaturanga is a good example of this, for being away from important places, and it offers literally nothing or any reason to stay there but 'muh rp in mah houses in muh fancy europe environment', while, mind you, still has a lot of potential to be milked, such as the Geistritters and The Agency).

Looping back to the first short paragraph, if Alstalsia became something like "a city only accessible for players who are already experienced with Sigrogana and want something new", then crumple my two votes in a big +2 and slam on that vote button, because that would be super!
Otherwise if it's only going to be a 'heres a new map and ok theres the new map good rping'. I wouldn't understand on why waste time with this, when we could be getting more boss rushes or tower levels.

This is my honest opinion about it, and I don't want to make it a discussion, just stating some facts that should be considered if the voting for maps go through.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I whole heartly agree with Snake here.
Using the time for new maps is going to give people fun for a week at most and then it´s getting back into being forgotten or used for private Rp but otherwise being completely deserted like any other town...which most people pretent to be in that place anyway, without it actually needing to exist. They simply map a house like that and pretent they are there.

Flashing out the existing ones to make them more interesting is basically what people want. They vote for Alstalsia because they want something new that isn´t sigrogana, but they will realize it´s the same as every other place when there is nothing to be done there which makes it stand out.
So you would acheive the same effect that people are secretly wishing for, by just making the current places more interesting/worth staying in.
the arena moving around to different locations would be nice.
Just an Idea, I originally had for Hyoya, but considering that alstalsia also has roaming monsters in their place, that might make it worth considering for it aswell...Even though I prersonally think it´s probably better kept for Egwyn and Hyoya. But I guess it could be a pilot test for those?

The idea is basically that:
You have an NPC in that town that is the giving out timed hunting quests(Or like random beast events). Hunting quests will make a random spot on the continent pop up which is a so called "Hunting zone" Similiar to a camp, probably just a bit bigger and bit more decorated with trees and shit, there will specific monster spawn that fit the hunting quest. For Hyoya I had ideas like wolf packs and other monsters, since Hyoya is all about hunting. In Alstalsia I guess there could be harpies, behemoths and the kind?
So now you are in the hunting zone and take out the specific Monsters and similiar to black beast raids, if you killed enough the pack leader/Boss monster will pop up.
Or the whole hunting quest is one big boss.
Also you probably want to take your bone saw with you cause you prolly want to take the monster corpses apart for their hide, claws and whatever those monsters have! (A bonus idea was using specific hunting weapons that have the effect that you gain more monster material drop chance for killing)

if all is done, you return to the hunting quest NPC. Get a reward based on what you managed to hunt, trade in your material you got for hunterpoints in that region and of course reputation.
I didn´t really think of it before Chaos said it when I originally came up with that idea during some Hyoya brainstorming, but it´s a bit Monster Hunter like I guess. So there could also be gathering "Zones" where you try to grab specific gatherable item while monsters annoy you and what not. It can generally be more flashed out and increased in difficulty for certain quests, giving alot of playroom to add new lategame material and lowtier aswell by simply making the NPC have a sort of ranking system for difficulties and what not.

I think this could make stuff really cool. But again I am unsure if it fits to Alstalsia, I think it´s better for Hyoya and Egwyn.
I'm not voting because... although I WANT to vote for places... the fact remains that the places will end up underused for the reasons already addressed. As much as I'd love to see Alstalsia, the fact remains that even Tannis and Dormeho were underutilized BEFORE the raids turned them into ghost towns when beasts aren't attacking, because Beasts can interrupt the RP.

That said, all of these will be nice to have eventually, but for the most part, I think the ones that give mechanical benefits (Talents, Raids, A Tower Floor, etc) will be put to use much more.
*loud burp*