Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hearts for Sale!
Could we have a shop that sells Bleeding Hearts for summoners? Seriously it's way too easy for players to keep their health and fp up using food between fights but youkai? They have nothing except for a skill in Grand Summoner that rejuvenates them when not summoned by 10 each per round... Sure we have Energy Transfer from Summoner and healing discharge in Bonder. But like 90% of people who party with summoners even when TOLD dont like to stop killing enemies just so the summoner can heal their youkai or Energy Transfer spam for them. It makes upkeeping them a little unnecessarily tedius and having bleeding hearts be more accessible would alleviate some of this at the least.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
They could probably be a renewable resource within the summon door every day maybe, untradable so that they don't get out of control in shopkeeps.

Instead of how they are now where the chest in the first summon door is one time use.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
Things that renovate over time are always welcome in my eyes.

Or maybe 'also' making those a drop from Youkai(Beast?)-type monsters/able to be gathered from remains too.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I like Spoops' idea a lot honestly I'd be fine with it.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
I believe these are sold in Alstalsia now.
Yes it does, close enough, thank you.