Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There's no turning back after you go in. Are you sure?
I don't know if this has been suggested before, and you may bite me if it has.

Can we have pre-set intro narrations for houses? Like, you type up a message that pops up for people when they enter the house. If it gets out of hand, we could ask our fellow GMs to smack someone with a hammer!

I mean something like what appears when you walk into a main quest dungeon and it shows you a message depending on level. Except you can edit this one for houses.

[Image: e87acd707f.png]
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
+1, beautiful suggestion that will enrich event spaces greatly, and no reason not to implement it!
[Image: House_Banner_PNG.png]
I second this, if something like this could be used for a house it could set the atmosphere for an area (even more so if it worked for other floors; for those that make entire different areas in things compared to what it connected for the first house) and can be nice if you have unwanted people entering homes oocly to do something, or icly despite of one thing or another
Maybe, how long of a message are we talking?
I think the current limit we have for emotes would work... doesn't seem like it could obliterate someone's chat log upon walking into a house. At least to me.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Maybe the emote limit? Or half that, I know it doesn't need to be huge, but it'd still be nice to have.
I'd go with the current emote limit. It would suck having to think about shorter words when you're like, narrating a house in a mountain full of very peculiar plants and animals, alongside some mine or whatever.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]