Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omae Wa Mou Summonderu
Most of the new impact dismiss/call skills are cool, there's only one problem.

Impact Dismiss ignores RES and magic armor completely, I don't think this is a bug but since you can boost the damage upwards to 300+ on it now, I think that it shouldn't ignore RES is all anymore, that way anti-magic builds aren't getting instagibbed by magic.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
It did 750 damage in one round of setup, with no counterplay and on a 55 RES tank, excuse you. Nerf bat on that, OR...

Please, Dev, for the love of Mercala. Move this new gimmick to Engineer. Move it. This is the only thing we need in that class! The chain-reaction bot explosion would be much more fitting for something like them, than making Summoners fling out Youkai for the sake of turning them into time bombs that doesn't even harm the Youkai, mind you.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
After some testing regarding the new skills, incluiding PVP matches, I can confirm that it'd be for the best if that particular action wasn't unresistable. As it stands, the damage can get pretty crazy due to that reason.

[Image: 818ffb5d83.png]

Just a short example of the damage it can do while ignoring RES and Evasion. This is with a small amount of Youkai, too.

But yeah. I think the most simple solution would be to not make it unresistable.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
I'm just going to note that combined with tactician + charge order + immobilize from splash and ice damage make landing the impact chain combo incredibly easy to do unless your opponent knows that and is packing create shade to pray that they kite this particular evil combo with no other counters from that.

The damage is ludicrous also and there should be more drawbacks to this.
[Image: tenor.gif]
I mean. The fact that there are no stats required or SWA required to do this absurd amount of damage is kind of ridiculous in-and-of-itself. Meaning you can build for FP / Tank stats and just be completely and utterly fine.
Lets just make it resistable for now so it doesn't get out of hand like Bellowing Stag did, it ignoring evasion is optional to keep imo.
I support this change
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
I guess I should make it resistable if you have the new skill equipped, but have it function as before without it.
"Neus" Wrote:I guess I should make it resistable if you have the new skill equipped, but have it function as before without it.

That sounds perfect actually, wonderful idea.