Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Negative Traits
Yes but I'm just saying you have to realize they affect mechanics too you can't just let things run around inflicting fear from every single damage type. Other than that being afraid of things to that extent can just be RPed I really don't think it's trait worthy but that's just my onion. I still think some of their ideas are cool.
If you're choosing to let yourself get feared by whatever specific damage type, I really don't see the problem. It's a choice. These are optional negative traits. If they were added, you would not be forced to take one. Like all the traits. It's just a mechanical addition for an IC problem. These all sound fine to me. Except Kunai's Wet Paper Body. Level 70 Hesitation is probably not a good idea.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
PantherPrincess post_id=35298 time=1549772328 user_id=86 Wrote:Yes but I'm just saying you have to realize they affect mechanics too you can't just let things run around inflicting fear from every single damage type. Other than that being afraid of things to that extent can just be RPed I really don't think it's trait worthy but that's just my onion. I still think some of their ideas are cool.

You're misunderstanding; the person who takes the trait chooses ONE of those damage types and if they get hit by it, THEY get feared, not the opponent.

But yeah, the whole point is to allow better connection between IC and mechanics so that your crippled character will actually have a disadvantage as opposed to effortlessly being as powerful as any other character without having to overcome any of their impediments.