Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quickdraw ain't that quick anymore.
So this is a pretty random bug that I only noticed today, after using a slightly older character.
[Image: 7a9a91e4d8.%5Bimg%5D]png[/img]
As seen above the quickdraw item is supposed to give you +11 (Half ul, of 22, durability was only boosted +4) celerity for determining turn order. And this was indeed the case in the past.

[Image: 8613cf509a.png] This is my celerity
[Image: ff99608b01.png] This is my opponents. (Said it was 56.6 scaled)

Despite this I never moved first in the round. Tested over multiple battles. Both using item swap and starting the fight with them equipped.
Even if the celerity given was affected by the soft cap, i should've still been moving first, so the weapon seems bugged.
Do you know your base initiative because items/aptitude do not count towards it, and monsters have A LOOOOOT of base CEL cause they have no modifiers, you can check that here by mousing over your CEL in character screen.

Like so:

[Image: W5M4sH8.png]

(4 (base) + 43 = 47 initiative.)

I only ask this because last I checked, Quickdraws worked, especially because people have item belted them and lost initiative as a result.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
Why wouldn't aptitude count towards it when it boosts your celerity stat? Which specifically says it determines turn order. It was against another player with 1 more scaled celerity than I had to begin with, But my base celerity is 44, the rest comes from bonus effects and items and classes.
Your base celerity determines turn order. Aptitude is just bonus stats.