Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toggle Bubble-
Short suggestions. I'm not making a wall, don't worry-

Why not make a toggle option for the effects weapons like Ensui or Setsuna give you? It's kind of not fun when people see you surrounded by a bubble and suddenly build up water resistance for example.

And maybe a toggle option for the Redtail racial skills. Might as well suggest a toggle for things in general that give away stuff.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Yes on all accounts.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
I'd like it.
Except Redtails are always testing their luck, so they must live with the consequences.
[Image: 728daabd1d06463d4458817a55e80d3f09da5d88.gif]
            "Nothing good ever comes of her laughter. And she's always laughing."
[Image: ae1249ba537fe4f2c0b55eeb8655f8744028e0f7.gif]
Yes for visual effects, no for retails because as catabur said it's what they must live with. It's as much a benefit as it is a detriment.
I agree for two reasons:

1) People are obsesed with metagaming. If your character has a Narcus, for example, prepare to be walled with a ton of fire resist. And if you ICly wield a Setsuna for reasons like specializing in undead, people will actually refuse to PVP with you and accuse you of metagaming because of the effect to see opponents' stats, even though they still OOCly share stats when debating balance anyways so what does it even matter.

2) IC reasons: Take the Ensui for example. It is a great weapon for a Ghost or something since you take a little less damage (I think the highest value I ever saw on it was 6) with it equipped. But now you're walking around in a bubble. How does one RP that? Even if you personally go "Whatever, it's just a water sword, I'll ignore this," other people WON'T. I've seen people ICly draw attention to a Redtail's "Luck Spirits" for example, or someone throwing water at someone with a Narcus equipped.

All things considered, these visual effects are downright disruptive, and the option to toggle them would be appreciated.
*loud burp*
It's technically metagame itself to deny an IC PvP with someone just because they have a Setsuna (and by this, I mean if you're getting jumped or something, they're free to deny consensual IC spars). Just throwing that out there.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!