Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild things that really need to be a thing.
Can we have the option to tie a house and a shopkeep to a guild? People of a certain rank could manipulate them.
1,000 Counts of 27.
I love both of these ideas, as having people help construct a house could be really useful, and the shopkeeper thing would be useful too.
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]
Guild Houses

Houses that are accessible only by guild mates, or those of high ranking. Certain ranked members can move furniture around as well as do other nifty things, as if having your RIGHTS to do it. You can set drawers/chests/etc. to be accessible by different RANKS respectively, and even restrict access beyond a certain point for lower members. These are not on the map, yet, and are tied to ASAGO HOUSE PORTALS. Walking to on prompts a choice to go home or to go to an Asago House Portal.

Guild Benefits

Grouping with guildies have its perks. Like getting extra EXP and ignoring the murai sharing penalty when partied together. What goes around comes around, and it's just nice. Other benefits could be bought with murai at a steep cost.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3512#p3512 Wrote:Rendar » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:16 am[/url]"]Guild Houses

Houses that are accessible only by guild mates,
NEver this. Just no if you don't want people accessing part of it just make a door that locks and hand out keys to your guild members. It would ruin the whole point for me. I mean furniture manipulation only available to certain ranks was part of my initial suggestion. I guess if it was something you could turn on and off at will like a third setting for the house wheel. But I don't want my guild house only accessible by guild members.
1,000 Counts of 27.
Your guild house would also be accessible by anyone in a party with them. Functionally it works the same as an ASAGO HOUSE PORTAL. Which could also be changed to just bring up a list of guild houses in that town.
I think house rights should be a separate thing tied to houses and not guilds.

But one thing I think we really might need (this is from what I've heard I haven't been able to test the update yet), being able to step down as the guild leader and hand the position to someone else. Why? Reasons, be them IC or OOC, a character dies, gets old, resigns, the player in question leaves the game, etc. There are tons of perfectly reasonable explanations.

Edit: I just saw the transfer thing. Disregard.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Yes too all of these except tethering house rights with guilds.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
One thing I did notice, that I don't like. I want to change my title as the Guild Leader, but don't want it to say "Guild Leader". It'd be nice if we could set ourselves a custom title as the leader.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.

"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3522#p3522 Wrote:Ryu-Kazuki » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:07 pm[/url]"]One thing I did notice, that I don't like. I want to change my title as the Guild Leader, but don't want it to say "Guild Leader". It'd be nice if we could set ourselves a custom title as the leader.

Fifty million times this.

Example: I have a rich character who hires people for multiple purposes. One of said purposes being to clear out BDPs to make trade routes safe (as well as Dormeho's defense, and other things,) and is well respected among many NPC merchants. She's not the "Guild Leader." It's not canonically a "guild." I want to make a guild (Mechanically, not literally!) for the family and servants, to better orchestrate efforts without Skype or OOC, but said character will be stuck as "Guild Leader" when it's not actually a "guild."
*loud burp*
Here's a new one I came up with shortly, too.

Guild Expansion

5,000 - 10,000 murai.

Bought from the same NPC as the Guild Charter.

Expands guild limit by 25 slots. (It'd be very helpful in case the guild is not only an IC/OOC thing, but to help keep track of who's actually in the guild and who's not. Plus, I don't see much harm in the thought.)