Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
History Trait does not reset on LE or when using the Fruit of Blandness or the respec on trait screen [v.2.06.05b]
For whatever reason History Traits do not reset when a player LE's or uses the Fruit of Blandness or the Respec option on the trait screen. Instead of removing it like it normally does it keeps the previous one you invested into. I came across this early this morning and decided to see if reboot solved to which it didn't. I've personally tried all 3 ways. Other traits that aren't locked reset as normal.

I've not done anything different to any other character when LEing or such.

How to replicate
1) Reset your Traits by one of the methods stated (LE, Fruit of Blandness or Respec)
2) Go to invest in a new History trait to be taken to a screen with all the follow on traits rather than history.

Note: I did not invest in a history trait straight on LE but more around level 38 after the LE, which I don't think would make much of difference.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]
For some reason the old traits seem to have a hidden lock symbol when you shift click them, try shift clicking and then respeccing and see if that works.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
Spoops post_id=37186 time=1563333172 user_id=193 Wrote:For some reason the old traits seem to have a hidden lock symbol when you shift click them, try shift clicking and then respeccing and see if that works.

Surpisingly enough that worked. Weird but thanks! Shift Click does work.

Note: Dev or a GM are free to lock this if it seems resolved but I'll keep the post up just in case its not intentional.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]
Which old traits does this apply to? All of them or only the History?