Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[QUE] [V.2.05b] Snake Boogie
While fighting someone on a Ghost/Monk I noticed that my hit was 114% on them, so I went to smack them and while the initial hit went through, the Cobra user dodged my on hits with Snake Dancer, the only thing that irks me here is that my weapon's base accuracy is 87%, so technically for the purposes of evasion I should actually be gaining 3 hit, meaning that my on hits should NEVER be missing, no matter what.

Which is why I think Snake Dancer is bugged somehow to be not counting some form of hit OR it just always dodges on-hits with decent evade.

The only hit buffs I am sporting currently is the following:

-Golden Eyes with 50 SAN (+30 Hit)
-Trained fists from MA (+20 Hit)

So here's what I'm asking, what is the reason I missed my on hits very consistently here? Across 4 or 5 hits I didn't hit a single on hit, not even once, and it was clear they were dodged by the cobra user spazzing out and flipping around.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
I tested again vs a Tank with Cobra Stance and Snake Dancer and they did not dodge the on-hits my weapon produced, this still bothers me since even with about 100-150% hit I still seem to miss my on-hits despite the fact that this should not be happening.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
There are debug messages you can use to check the evade/hit values.