Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v2.13b] Poisonous Forest
[Image: c048295a74.png?width=389&height=166]

According to the skill report poisonous forest's effect tiles are supposed to slowly creep towards the nearest enemy. However upon testing this is not the case. They poison those inside them as per normal, but they do not ever move off of whatever plant tile that spawned them.

Tested with Doriad created flowers, and with nests from the archer/ranger class.

[Image: 6983677b50.jpg]

As you can see from the picture above, there's four turns worth of nests and flowers surrounding the prinny and in random places. There are no poisonous mist effects anywhere outside of a plant tile, and the prinny is at full health and not suffering from poison.

(Also small gripe but its really hard to see poisonous mist coming from nests, especially in the dark.)
What I noticed when playing around with it, Is that the Poison clouds do only move once the Flowers disappeared.

I still don't think thats the intent here, I assume whats happening is that before they can move, they get overwritten by a new poison cloud or something? So once the flower is gone it doesn't get overwritten again and starts moving. just an assumtion not sure how it actually works.
What's happening, I think, is the mists are being replaced before moving, since they constantly spawn. This has been corrected.