Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change my name, before I die
Zdrastvujte,

bored of your character?
new build to try?
introducing : can i ask for namechange plis
[Image: okR8sR0.png]

A rather recent-ish practice, is to invade GM-Help and ask the staff for a change of name. Something we've prior acomplished via mere playby change and change of Alias.
To my knowledge, this is never denied.

How about we get the option somewhere in game, for some set fee, to change the name ourselves?

But Sarin, what if someone intends to be malicious with this?
Mayhap we could have a log for staff to see X name (key.slot#) changed to Y name. But, as far as average player is concerned?
Again, can change playby, change alias, and players are none the wiser.
I imagine it would make it much easier not only for players, but mainly for our GMs to have something like that mechanicaly avaible.

pls like & subscribe for more wild content
gib 350k likes and ill make my pupper wear qt smol hat
I've asked for plenty of name changes before in private mostly so add quite an number more to that counter, I support this for the convenience of players mostly, whether existing characters getting a last name changed or just repurposing all together.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
This would certainly help relieve some menial work off of the GMs. Though I'm not sure if this'll be allowed.

That said, I offer you mine support. +1 Shoobert Points/Likes.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8459553]
yeah ok. +1
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Unfortunately, this would be easily abused, and Dev has spoken out against it for good reason. It's not much trouble to do, but it does get a little tedious at times, admittedly.

Y'all need to stop re-purposing so many of your dang characters.