Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fleeing in PVP
So. Fleeing in PVP is a bit imbalanced, especially if its IC pvp. The speedy party member stands on the edge of the map as a guy surrounded by 3-4 people whom atleast 3 of which get to act before the surrounded person does... but that speedy party leader just flees and they get out scott free and RP free because "lol logic."

I suggest that Fleeing in PVP work that anyone can flee but they just get drawn out of the battle, forcing anyone left to keep on fighting.

Tacticians, in turn, would get a buff to their 'Timely Withdrawal' where if the tactics rank is high enough they withdraw everyone upon an on-their-turn flee. Even KO'd people via smoke bombs, etc.

All the current fleeing system does is "Make sure the speedy guy is the party leader before we fight."
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3890#p3890 Wrote:Rendar » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:33 pm[/url]"]So. Fleeing in PVP is a bit imbalanced, especially if its IC pvp. The speedy party member stands on the edge of the map as a guy surrounded by 3-4 people whom atleast 3 of which get to act before the surrounded person does... but that speedy party leader just flees and they get out scott free and RP free because "lol logic."

I suggest that Fleeing in PVP work that anyone can flee but they just get drawn out of the battle, forcing anyone left to keep on fighting.

Tacticians, in turn, would get a buff to their 'Timely Withdrawal' where if the tactics rank is high enough they withdraw everyone upon an on-their-turn flee. Even KO'd people via smoke bombs, etc.

All the current fleeing system does is "Make sure the speedy guy is the party leader before we fight."

I'd honestly like it if fleeing in general worked this way.

IE; anyone who's not a party leader gets booted from the party when they flee.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3890#p3890 Wrote:Rendar » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:33 pm[/url]"]The speedy party member stands on the edge of the map as a guy surrounded by 3-4 people whom atleast 3 of which get to act before the surrounded person does... but that speedy party leader just flees and they get out scott free and RP free because "lol logic."
This is just terrible roleplay in general.

Especially if the other party members emoted being unconscious 3 seconds before..
They were surrounded and about to get ganked. I blame terrible RPers for it, and hence why I think it needs to be implemented.
I agree with this system, despite my previous actions saying otherwise. Plus, it'd make the Shadow boots more useful.
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]
Since SL2 roleplay system relies on roleplaying etiquette and consent, this system will probably not change much, aside from giving terrible roleplayers a harder time to think up an excuse why should they be shit. But I suppose it has a few other uses, so why not.