Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Sorta) new player! Finally made an account.
I've played SL2 for a little while and mostly just lurk but today I finally decided to make a forum account and hopefully get at least a little involved in the fun going on in here  Tongue Couldn't find a new player section so I figured I'd just post here!

Let me see... I'm a hobbyist programmer/game developer. And in SL2 I don't have an established RP yet but I'm leaning towards Outlaw style because from what I've seen there's a lot of 'good guys' so I want to help balance the 'teams' out!

Hope to play with you guys soon!

Also, here's my baby Cubone I 3D printed to test the quality of small scale prints:
[Image: 88fad16d182366deb1969c45bd6d6d80.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Xaertis's post:
  • Dystopia, Miller, Skimmy2
Marowak best
You have passed the test

Here is your SL3 code: 3135|642E|FHJG|DRT0
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
New Player:
From what I've seen there's a lot of 'good guys' so I want to help balance the 'teams' out!
Me:
It's free real estate.
(02-21-2021, 03:06 AM)Sawrock Wrote: Marowak best
You have passed the test

help why isint it working i want sl3...

Also as most areas well populated are considered in the realm of 'Law' (The Empire/Towns) - You'd be right most people play as good characters.

If you want to play an outlaw-type/villain etc type character your best bet is to not be openly evil at first and if you like the RP style or have any good ideas you can reach out to an eventmin to see what kind of trickery you can set up without immediate execution from heroes.
[Image: tenor.gif]
(02-22-2021, 09:49 AM)K Peculier Wrote:
(02-21-2021, 03:06 AM)Sawrock Wrote: Marowak best
You have passed the test

help why isint it working i want sl3...

Also as most areas well populated are considered in the realm of 'Law' (The Empire/Towns) - You'd be right most people play as good characters.

If you want to play an outlaw-type/villain etc type character your best bet is to not be openly evil at first and if you like the RP style or have any good ideas you can reach out to an eventmin to see what kind of trickery you can set up without immediate execution from heroes.
Thank you, that's a great idea! I'm still working on my build/main character profile. And I definitely don't want to rush into being a bad guy before I'm ready. I'll ease into it and see if it'll happen organically.
[-] The following 2 users Like Xaertis's post:
  • Akame, Miller
Welcome to ol' SL2, bud! If you need help with your build just hit me or Autumn up in Discord and we can help you whirl your mind a round.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
(02-26-2021, 01:13 AM)Snake Wrote: Welcome to ol' SL2, bud! If you need help with your build just hit me or Autumn up in Discord and we can help you whirl your mind a round.

Hey, I appreciate that! I've spent so many hours testing out and planning different builds. So far it's the most fun I've had! Even beating out RPing, lol.