Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please give Ghost class stats
Given that Rising Game isn't even as close to a stat steroid as most other passives now, can Ghost please be given some class stats? Most builds tend to account for your class' base stats in some way, shape or fashion, and Ghost is the only class exempt from this.

I'd like to suggest it gives:

+2 STR
+2 SKI
+2 RES
+2 LUC

Which would fall in line with its theming.
[-] The following 15 users Like Autumn's post:
  • BoberJones, Collector, Fern, firehawk11, HaTeD, iStabOreos, JamOfBoy, Latto, Lewdcifer, Miller, Poruku, Sawrock, Senna, Shujin, Snake
Agreed.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
It doesn’t even have the +1MOV anymore. I would love to actually have class stats.
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]
100% for this please.
Ima throw in my own 100% agree to this topic.
[Image: jBTJOXi.png]
I actually agree or buff Rising Gain
Well to play devil's advocate, Ghost still has the +6 res stat passive too, so its not like it ONLY has rising game.
But at the same time all of those cost stat points, and then the HP one is TERRIBLY weak.
Ghost is op, but yeah. At this point in the game, it really should have actual class stats.
Though some of them should probably be res. Not ideal for most people playing the class, but it does fit the theme of 'ghost' both in trait, and in how it has access to +6 res passively too.

Probably Cel, Luck, Res, Str?
Res & Vit, let's be real Ghost is both a Anti-mage as much as a blood-caster with high DPS, which when you type this, the class is all over the place. You could split the Res from Ghost and mage a fully anti-mage class with high res, let's be real however Ghost does deal Dark Damage if I recall? I could be misremembering.
They do Earth Damage, Dark Damage, have Vitality boosters, drain max hp for blood spells, do water damage, ice damage. . .The class is definitely all over the place.
They're like Monk but better.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]