Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v2.65b] Fixn't
[Image: xtsIRff.png]

In the last update it was said that face icons would automatically fix themselves, this does not appear to always be the case, though for the most part the chat has been improved massively I have still noticed this a couple or few times.

I should stress that it is not that common, but I unfortunately do not have a way to replicate this as I cannot really possibly know what would cause it to happen other than perhaps a momentary internet hiccup due to being on wi-fi.

[Image: W3hhDNC.png]
[Image: yTyDm50.png]
Raigen & I also get this issue, just to back up what Autumn is saying despite not being able to totally recreate at will! It seems like certain icons may "load", but they still break up until a relog like the above example, similar to if they'd just fail to load.
I'm on ethernet and still get them though, so it might not be a Wi-Fi-only problem.
[Image: 5HkCz2Q.png]
[Image: s0bdkqm.png]
I can confirm this has happened with me, but only once in awhile, and it seems to fix itself without a relog, at least in my 2 times it has happened.
W-what? what do you mean I need to have a catchy signature....i don't know how to do that....wait are you writing this down!?