Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power Deterioration
Yeah, Power Gradation was pretty broken. Really broken, even. It simply did way too much damage against all but two or three characters..

And then Absolute Death got nerfed a few times, critical chance got nerfed, critical damage got nerfed, the momentum cost was raised, Absolute Death got nerfed again making the skills not even compatible anymore, RES became more common, Stalemate was added, DEF became even more useful..

I never thought I'd say this, but swords could really use some love right about now. I'd lower the momentum cost back to 3.
I agree with lowered momentum cost in exchange for higher FP costs.
If they want to spam PG because they're a weak critbuild that met a def tank, they better hope they have enough FP to do that.
I'm fine with Sarin's suggestion to raise FP costs (Not atrociously high, mind you, but maybe 1.5x the normal costs?) for it.

It's not like PG is that important in PVE anymore, not the way it used to be, since Forgeries had their Def lowered and there's really not much with particularly high defense in PVE. It's really mainly a PVP thing now, and for all the reasons Soapy outlined, I think it'd be completely fair to lower the momentum cost.
*loud burp*
I agree. The only big thing Power Grad had going for it was ruining the day of any BK that came by, and Stalemate made that a non-issue.

So 3M with a slightly higher FP cost sounds dandy.
I don't personally care either way, so long as the FP cost is a fair adjustment for melee characters. I can deal with it the way it is now, in my own opinion.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!