Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[QUE] Canons?
Reload in its description says it only prevents you from using canon skills for its duration, but it disallows you from using sub-attack with said sub-weapon despite what the description says. Is this intentional?
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Well considering you just fired your sub weapon at someone... quite a long distance away, and you're 'reloading' (( AKA: Drawing your weapon back to your person ))

Yeah, I'd say this is intentional.
Description says 'canon skills only'. Very misleading. This also applies when you fire right in front of yourself (meaning the enemy is right next to you).
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.

Canon or cannon? And guess that's supposed to be a common sense thing on what Rendar mentioned, but I guess not..
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
You're drawing the weapon back for 3 turns just for firing it at someone within the same range of choking distance? That seems illogical. If a guy's within 2 feet of me, it's not going to take that long to reload, or I'd normally be able to just grab it and attack again since it's up close and personal. If the description's going to say "only canon skills" then it'd make sense for only canon skills. If not, then it should say "anything related to sub-weapons".

[strike]I believe that description is to distinguish Magic Gunner's Reloading state.[/strike]
That was dumb. Either way, while it is obvious that while pulling the sub-weapon back disallows you to use it separately, I guess it would be appropriate to add that detail on the description.
[Image: 8a38cabea2.png]
One point of contention is that, I think you can still use weapon skills even while 'reloading'. Though I will say that not being able to sub-attack is intentional, and if it works the way I described, it may be necessary to disable the sub-weapon as a valid weapon for skills. So someone should test that.
It is possible to still use sub-weapon skills while reloading; although making it remove them during the status would be a major hindrance to some Arbalest playstyles, and some synergy with some Arbalest sub-classes. Arbalests don't get much other than canon skills to fight with, and with the bow penalty, canon skills would fuck them over quicker than help them.

[Image: c440f986dfad59d7136edec58dced900.png]

This is also where the "You cannot use Cannon Skills" comes from, and it says nothing about not being able to use your sub-weapon. The in-battle status effect on the other hand does mention Sub-Attack not being able to be used, so if someone doesn't read both of those, and just makes an assumption based on Special Armaments' description, it becomes a bit misleading.

but round trip, I love to drag things through flaming oil with my axe, what is forced move?, its not as cool as my axe