Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Power Capped
I'd like to make a suggestion for a change to Powerup and Solcharge specifically, this change would buff the two minorly but imo they would be a more flexible and useful tool for them both to have over their current ones.

I believe that Powerup and Solcharge should instead cost 1 Momentum, and with the + and - keys, similar to resizing an AoE (Or a new hotkey all together), it will increase or decrease the momentum cost up to your current momentum.

This would be a minor buff to Powerup and a pretty decent one to Solcharge, with the latter being able to generate all the solcharges the Solblader needs in 1 turn instead of staggered across 2 turns like it is now (it still costs the same total momentum though), this would be great for spending 4m on too with your first turn, as that enables you to buff up with your 2 most important buffs without committing all your first 3 turns.

These tools would become a lot more versatile to use though, for example lets say that I am sitting on 0 solcharges as a BK/SB, so I use Hanging on a target and get a crit, then I solcharge with 2 momentum and have 3 solcharges, and then pop Radiant Surrender off of that. Not only do I think this is infinitely cooler and more fun to use cause of an easier and more understandable flow, but I also think that the same can apply to Monk, as sometimes you might be just a little shy of 30 ki for a max charge Kadouha, so perhaps flexing 1-4 momentum on that before unleashing it could be the play in some scenarios.

If this is considered at all, thank you.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
[-] The following 10 users Like Autumn's post:
  • caliaca, CuteRedCrab, Latto, Lolzytripd, matthewmwps, Miller, Poruku, Senna, Slydria, Soul_Hacker
I hope this gets considered, it could be interesting to be able to control how much Momentum you spend on some things.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Every dragon ball game ever lets you control how long you spend charging ki. This should be no different.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water