Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Remove Homunculi HP Penalty
Homunculi have it pretty bad generally, there are some pretty fringe cases with Amalgama and Salamandra where their racials CAN justify the HP cut but generally I think for most of their builds, having both the HP Cut and the Healing Reduction is just holding them back unnecessarily, I vote that one of them should be removed, and because I think the healing cut is thematically fitting to their existence, I want to say that they should get full value from VIT, hell you can change their base stats around to reflect having low base VIT instead of lower value from VIT.

To put it in perspective, if a Homunculi aims for like 40-50 VIT like most builds tend to do, they are losing 40-50 HP over other builds, on top of the 15% Heal cut, on top of whatever additional HP value might be gained from percentage bonuses like Endurance and Giant Gene, this leaves mages lacking for HP a lot of the time.

I think this is still a very minor buff too, considering the major heal cut they have.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
Please Remove Homunculi HP
066: Birth of the Robot Emperor
[-] The following 2 users Like Ray2064's post:
  • Autumn, Sawrock
Yeah there's no real reason to have -1 hp on homonculus, I mean if they're built to be sturdy they should be healthy. The healing penalty is cool tho.

They certainly aren't top tier, they could use a little buff. I've actually thought about this many times, and I find it pretty annoying to have low hp on amalgama when it's really not a strong race by any means. It's also hilarious that amalgama has racials that heals self but those are reduced by the racial. Like yeah let me heal for 60 (54). That's not a problem but I think it would make sense that the amalgama racials would be an exception to the heal reduction. They are pretty bad already anyway
attune grudge
Yeah, the healing reduction already gives the vibe of an artificial body, there's no real need to double down by cutting down their HP.

This doubly sucks if you don't build STR.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Im for the main suggestion wholly
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
I still think that most Racials of Almagama's are super under tuned, especially the heals even without the penatly to healing it would be very low numbers or a "Like race X but worse" version.

They don't need less HP on top. Attune Grudge is the only racial that actually pulls its weight and probably too much...And the one FP regen skill, but that ones kinda also meh in a world of infinite blue potions.