Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Energize (Ruler)
3+ momentum, 2 ranks, utility spell. 20 fp. 3 round cooldown. Target a Ruler Automaton you own and grant it Automaton Energy level equal to 1+ every momentum used above 3. (For example, for 4 momentum, that equals 2 automaton energy. For 7 momentum this is 4 automaton energy.)
Rank 1: Grants skill
Rank 2: This skill does not take up a skill pool slot.

Thoughts?
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
If it was 1 energy per momentum then we'd be talking, but 1 energy for 3 is worse than a normal enchant, 2 for 4 is meh, and spending 7 momentim for this as a ruler is basically gg you would much rather use fortune+astral belt or whatever

As a ruler player I just don't think this is what ruler needs. In my opinion energy isnt the issue, it's geomat and momentum at match start
Geomaterial refining dealing AoE earth damage when.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
(Today, 03:15 AM)Snake Wrote: Geomaterial refining dealing AoE earth damage when.
I've thought about it and I feel like it would be 95% just a buff to earth ruler using stone dragon and something like slicing benten. That would become a wild combo, but most of the time wouldn't really matter :v

tbh we already have so many threads about ruler buffs and I feel like they explored the matter pretty well, it's just a matter of waiting for dev to make a change if he wants to