Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impaling Your Friends ;)
Libergrande aims at the closest enemy OR ally instead of just enemies.
Which means you'll uselessly shoot off your spear into your ally instead of shoving it straight into an enemy if you're not watching closely. (it doesn't actually do anything to your ally, though)
[Image: 728daabd1d06463d4458817a55e80d3f09da5d88.gif]
            "Nothing good ever comes of her laughter. And she's always laughing."
[Image: ae1249ba537fe4f2c0b55eeb8655f8744028e0f7.gif]
I don't understand, what's the bug exactly?
They mean libegrande can automatically aim at your ally once you use it, and they're not really your enemy. It's an issue because you can waste your attack on someone that is your friend.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Personally, I think it's an issue that Libegrande auto-aims at all. I mean, it only leaves the ice tiles behind it if it travels to your enemy, and that's kind of a key feature of the spell (All Evoker non-invokes have some beneficial perk, like Fire damage over multiple turns, full-map shenanigans, chance to crit, and bonus slash damage. Libegrande's extra perk is the ice tiles.) It's more frustrating to manually adjust the start of the trajectory away from your enemy each time than it is to just have the cursor start on you and aim from there.
*loud burp*
Yeah, whatever they said, or something.
[Image: 728daabd1d06463d4458817a55e80d3f09da5d88.gif]
            "Nothing good ever comes of her laughter. And she's always laughing."
[Image: ae1249ba537fe4f2c0b55eeb8655f8744028e0f7.gif]
Then this isn't really a bug. Libegrande targets a line of tiles, not an enemy or ally.
Then it probably shouldn't automatically target an enemy or ally.
Uh, just to clarify, what everyone is trying to say is that when you use Libregrande, it'll automatically place its selection on allies if they're the closest target, like a targetted skill does to enemies.

I.E. Person A has one teammate, Person B, and is fighting some jammers. Person B is sticking close to Person A, and Person A goes to use Libregrande.

Let's assume they're formed like so:

AB

J

Libregrande will then immediately swivel Person A to the right, placing the starting area of Libregrande on top of Person B.

Now let's say the position changes the next round.

AB
J

If Person A is facing north, they'll swivel back to person B again, but, if they're facing to the left, they'll swivel to the jammer.

TL;DR

Libregrande is just placing itself on whatever the closest mob is, regardless of it being an ally or enemy, taking into account how much you'd need to turn if they're both in equal range. Thus causing the possible 'cast on an ally' situation when it starts itself on top of said ally.

It -should- priortize enemies it can reach, and never allies, ala most single-target abilities. At least, that's what I think.

If Libregrande isn't meant to target people, then as said, it probably shouldn't place itself on a target automatically at all.