Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trait - Disaster Realized
[Image: image.png]

This needs to be tweaked in two ways:

- Increase from 50% Fire ATK to 120% Fire ATK.
- Ignore Absorb, Reflect, Immunity.
- Cinders created by this effect will also benefit from Absorption/Reflection/Immunity negation.

Reasons:

- 3 Trait Points for a skill that costs 1 whole round of preparation, for a total of 9M and consumes a shit ton of FP.
- Just dodge it bro.

Give it more buck to that shot. If it's too swole afterwards we nerf down a little.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I am okay with it being buffed, but I think 120% might be a little rough, considering Flame breath potion/maybe prayer tool.

But eh, Its not that bad either given the investment, atleast its no longer a baby breath. 100% is probably fine though.
Prayer tools arent in Korv so it's a'rite. If anything, nerf the prayer tool and buff the breather. I'm glad Kooni realize wah I was talking about in the other Hyattr thread I made.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
The Prayer should just be changed to something else if this is ever to see any significant improvements. Something like "If you are a Hyattr, when you destroy a field object with Fire Breath, it will cause a small explosion for Prayer LV range, dealing half the damage of Fire Breath."
Fire breath has needed a glow up for years, this seems fine to me. I kinda want it to ignore evasion or at least get a high base hit though, you already need a lot of sanctity to use it. . .Multiple traits. Traits not really a big deal though. But since it doesn't use a weapon, its base accuracy is 80 or 90 which is pathetic for how massive the AoE is.
I could only see it ever ignoring evasion if you invest 6M to prepare the big un, really.
Well yeah that's what I meant, my bad for not clarifying.