Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ability to put a Style Seed on your weapon to replace your attack animation effect
The youkai thing is definately an issue, more than the weapon thing I feel. The weapon's icon and name is changed, but you can still see everything about it that you need to see if you're already looking at the regalia.

You can always rename a weapon to any other weapon with concealment on, after all.

The Youkai thing however is a lot more insidious, as you often have no way to tell what's summoned (Especially if its an auto summon)And can also hide people behind the enlargened icons.

But I also see absolutely no way that style seeds would somehow conceal information in any capacity at all.

If you're using concealment, the regalia becomes completely useless. You don't need regalia to rename weapons. I can, for free right now, rename my stinger to be starshooter or red letter or what have you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ability to put a Style Seed on your weapon to replace your attack animation effect - by renowner - 02-28-2023, 07:24 PM